This job has been Expired
Are you looking for the summer job of a lifetime?! Look no further!
Camp Taconic is a coed, private children’s camp located in the Berkshire’s of Massachusetts, 3 hours from NYC and 2 hours from Boston. We are seeking upbeat, enthusiastic staff to be role models for our campers ages 7-15.
We are seeking Counselors/Activity staff in the following areas:
- General Counselors
- Challenge Course (climbing wall, zipline, high ropes, low ropes)
- Arts and Crafts
- Photography & Video
- Jewelry Making
- Painting and Drawing
- Swim Instructors/Lifeguards
- AND MORE!!!
Our season runs from June 18th-August 16th, 2020. The program includes working and living with campers ages 7-15. Skill development and teaching campers are an integral part of the job.
As a counselor with us you get:
- 8-day training program run by our camping professionals
- A Resume building opportunity where you will learn and implement skills in critical thinking and problem-solving, creativity, teamwork and collaboration, adaptability, communication, and leadership
- Potential to be certified in a number of valuable skills such as lifeguard, ropes course, first aid, etc.
- Room and Board for 8 weeks!
Salary is commensurate with experience and age.
Job Type: Contract