Outdoor Adventure Director is responsible for aiding participants using any of the various Outdoor Adventures (OA) program areas.
These include, but are not limited to:
- being engaged in program building activities,
- helping with equipment checkout,
- explaining how equipment is used,
- making sure facilities are clean at all times,
- planning and facilitating educational clinics and team building experiences,
- supervising a staff of 6-9 instructors and any other task related to the facility or OA.
This position requires critical thinking skills and the ability to work independently. Instructors are also expected to maintain an awareness of potential problems while creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere in their particular program area.
Related Jobs (25)
- Coastal Education Intern / Marine Fish Tagging Intern on February 11, 2019 Internship
- Field Instructor – Yellowstone Wildlife Ecology Program on January 31, 2019 Seasonal
- Field Intern – Yellowstone Wildlife Ecology Program on January 31, 2019 Seasonal