This job has been Expired
Chinook Shores Lodge
The housekeeper’s role is to ensure the cleanliness of our five beach houses, employee housing and land-based public spaces. Housekeepers will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions. General responsibilities include:
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Performs quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits. A skilled worker should be able to multi-task to complete action items in an order to speed the cleaning process. A good housekeeper can thoroughly clean one house in two hours.
- Unlike other resorts where hotel rooms are cleaned on a daily basis, we clean 3-bedroom houses on days that guests depart our lodge. On those cleaning days you can expect the following tasks in each house:
- Clean sweep house to remove unwanted food items and garbage
- Make beds and clean sleeping areas (each house will have 2-6 beds)
- Clean bathroom areas (each house has 1 full bath and 1 half bath)
- Wash dishes and clean kitchen area (each house has one kitchen and BBQ)
- Clean all living areas (sweep, vacuum, dust, mop)
- Wash bed linens and towels in laundry area
- Pick up ground litter around lodge or whatever visible.
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
- Comply with all resort safety guidelines.
Related Jobs (10)
- Maintenance Foreman in Glacier National Park, Summer 2020 on April 3, 2019 Seasonal