This job has been Expired
Camp For All
$350.00 / week
No experience required
Job starts in about 2 months (Aug 27, 2019)
Camp For All is now accepting applications for Program Instructors.
Program Instructors will play a vital role in helping our campers discover life. After completing our primo staff training, duties will include:
- Hostingcampers, volunteers, guests, and groups. We serve nearly 11,000 campers a year. And our instructors are the front line staff who truly make the experience.
- Teaching– A huge part of the job is teaching and leading a wide variety of our program activities. Instructors are cross-trained in each of our activities, so your season won’t be spent doing the same thing day after day. Here are just a few of the activities:
- Canoes and Kayaks
- Facilitating Challenge Courses– With 5 Ziplines, high ropes elements, and an indoor challenge course, our instructors get trained to help our campers conquer it all.
- Running our epic night activities – We end each evening with a camp one of our awesome night activities. From campfires to carnivals, pool parties to dance parties, the fun don’t stop cause the sun went down.
THINGS YOU’LL GET
- With this job, room and board will be provided along with a stipend.
- Camp For All training – including, Lifeguard, CPR, Challenge Course
- Learning to adapt activities for all ability levels
- Time off to explore Texas
The right applicants will be a great mix of hardworking, outgoing, creative and all around rad. Some experience in camping or youth development would be stellar, but not needed.
The Fall season runs from Aug 27th – Nov 25th
Wanna work here longer?
Our full term Instructors work from Aug 27 – May 11, 2020
Camp For All is a unique, barrier free camp working in partnership with other non-profits to enrich the lives of children and adults with challenging illnesses or special needs and their families throughout the year. Read our Program Instructor Mag for more information.