Resident Camp Photo & Social Media Specialist
Do you have an eye for capturing memorable moments with the click of the button? Want to help campers capture memories through the camera lens? Join us at camp and capture the memories of a lifetime.
What’s in it for you:
- Make a difference in the lives of girls that will last for a lifetime
- Opportunity to share your passion and enjoy being out in nature
- Build lifelong friendships with the camp team
- Become the coolest and most influential person in the campers’ lives
- Gain problem solving, team building, communication, and mentoring skills
- Internship credit (Universities may provide college credit working at Camp)
Additional Job Details
- International Applicants Allowed?
- Work Visa Sponsoring Available
The Photo & Social Media Specialist serves as camp photographer, assists with e-camp activities, and maintains technology supplies.
- Ensure daily camp photography needs are met, including multiple photos daily of each camper at camp
- Responsible for daily camper blog; writing activity descriptions, uploading camper photos; printing parent emails and distributing; and overall management of e-camp software
- Oversee delivery and retrieval of U.S. mail and electronic mail for campers and staff
- Maintain detailed files of photos and blog items, cataloguing high quality photos for later use in promotional materials
- Responsible for inspection, storage, and inventory photography, laptop, and other technology equipment
- Assist with overall camp operations including leading camp activities, delivery of camp mail, luggage delivery, inventory of materials and supplies, and food service
- Perform other duties, as assigned
This is a temporary seasonal employment opportunity.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be at least 18 years of age, 21 years of age preferred
- Able to work the full summer camp season - June 21st - August 13th
- Ability to work with children and staff of different ages
- Minimum one-year camp or supervisory experience
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification, or able to obtain certification before the first day of work
- At least 6 months experience with photography or documented classes
- Knowledge of basic editing and uploading software as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Valid drivers’ license, proof of insurance and access to reliable transportation (Daily and/or occasional travel may be required. Must be comfortable driving narrow, winding mountain roads with passengers in mini or cargo vans)