Rock Pirates is hiring Outdoor Adventure Staff for our Silverton and Lake City locations!
Think of our Outdoor Adventure Staff as your best friend who you call before embarking on a trip to somewhere new. Someone you trust who is always in-the-know. Someone who inspires you to follow your bliss and encourages you to say yes to your own idea of adventure. Our guests look to us for guidance, we provide the highest quality experience.
Our Outdoor Adventure Staff primarily facilitate guest check-ins and departures. This involves working well as a team with the other staff members and our software.
Outdoor Adventure Staff are responsible for:
– Greeting all guests promptly.
– Assisting office staff with issuing of safety gear and check out/in procedures quickly and efficiently.
– Engaging with guests while providing information and guidance such as trail advice, local laws, and vehicle operation.
– Answering any questions the guests may have during the process.
– Demonstrating extensive knowledge of our facility and the tech guests receive.
– Maintaining a calm, friendly, and professional demeanor regardless of the situation.
– Keeping the flow of vehicles leaving and entering the facility moving on schedule while still being considerate to guests.
– Knowing all safety and security protocols.
– Upkeep of the facility grounds and rental equipment.
– Willingness to learn or experience with minor mechanical maintenance (oil changes, tire pressure, etc.)
Wage is negotiable DOE. Housing may be available at our Lake City location.
Experience the Alpine Loop in a brand new 2022 Polaris RZR, General or Ranger - because our employees get to ride too!
We have worked and lived in some of the best places on earth. The experiences that come with seasonal and full time work in adventurous settings are life changing to say the least. We built this job board to share those opportunities with passionate job seekers while connecting employers to the best possible candidates.More about us
Have a question about a job or a place? Need a little extra encouragement? Know of a great place that we haven’t discovered yet? Send us an email, tag us with #AdventureJobBoard on Social, or release the courier pigeons. Contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!Contact us now
Please sign up here to receive a newsletter listing all our latest jobs, offers and updates.
© 2016 - 2022 Adventure Job Bord - All rights reserved.