Climbing Assistants: (One 18+ and one 15+) Responsible to: Climbing Director
Duties are as follows:
(1) Work under the direction of the Climbing Director and perform duties assigned in that area.
(2) Holds certification in and/or equivalent Red Cross Standard First Aid and CPR (adult).
(3) Actively engage in camp staff activities including, but not limited to: assisting at meal times as needed, participating in songs and skits for campfire programs, assisting with camper check-in and check-out, cleaning and maintain camp facilities.
(4) Be a prime example of the Scout Oath and Law at all times.
(5) All other duties as assigned by the COPE/Climbing Director.
ALL POSITIONS RECEIVE ROOM AND BOARD AS PART OF THEIR SALARY.
MUST PASS A PENNSYLVANIA STATE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND FBI FINGERPRINT SCREENING.
CPR/FIRST AID TRAINING PROVIDED AT EMPLOYER’S EXPENSE.
MUST BE AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 8 – AUGUST 20
FOR APPLICATIONS EMAIL [email protected]
We have worked and lived in some of the best places on earth. The experiences that come with seasonal and full time work in adventurous settings are life changing to say the least. We built this job board to share those opportunities with passionate job seekers while connecting employers to the best possible candidates.More about us
Have a question about a job or a place? Need a little extra encouragement? Know of a great place that we haven’t discovered yet? Send us an email, tag us with #AdventureJobBoard on Social, or release the courier pigeons. Contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!Contact us now
Please sign up here to receive a newsletter listing all our latest jobs, offers and updates.
© 2016 - 2022 Adventure Job Bord - All rights reserved.