This job has been Expired
One Heartland Inc.
- Have the best summer of your life by working at a summer camp
- Create lifelong memories for yourself and campers
- Build your resume while having the most fun you’ve ever had
- Hone your leadership, communication and problem-solving skills
- Don’t spend your summer at the copier machine or coffee maker, instead, be outside and help create positive change for yourself and others!
- Activities include: arts and crafts, archery, canoeing, field sports, camp fires, camp outs, evening programs, nightly reflections and so much more- help to plan, prepare and implement all these summer programs while making an impact.
- Meet other passionate people from around the country. Learn and grow from others diversity and cultural upbringing.
Related Jobs (36)
- Summer Camp Adventure, Nature/Science & Camping Staff Wanted on February 3, 2020 Seasonal
- Resident Wilderness Field Instructor (Outdoor Education) on January 31, 2020 Seasonal