Working at Camp Champions is an experience unlike any other! You'll get to work with ~100 other people from nearly every continent on earth. Throughout the summer, these people will become your best friends. We often find that counselors feel they make more meaningful connections and friendships in the three months at camp than they do the rest of the year! For more info, check us out at: https://workatchampions.com/
• You’ll take primary responsibility for the health, well-being, and happiness of your group and assist in teaching or leading three morning and afternoon activities.
• You’ll have a chance to specialize in an activity area like lifeguarding, boat driving, ropes course facilitation, or coaching in the fine arts or sports departments.
• You’ll provide opportunities for each child in your cabin to experience success.
• You’ll help your campers learn to communicate clearly and solve problems independently.
• You’ll set a good example for campers in all things, including cleanliness, punctuality, clean-up and chores, sportsmanship, and table manners.
• You’ll model respectful behavior towards people and property for your campers.
Compensation starts at $300/week, plus housing, meals, and many opportunities to practice hands-on leadership skills that will transfer to any other school or workplace setting. In addition, counselors who work at least 6 weeks will receive an additional $50/week contract completion bonus for each week worked. For example, this increases the 10 week total for a first year counselor to $3,500.
We will provide free transportation on nights off for counselors who do not have their own vehicles, though we welcome those who would like to drive (parking available at camp)!
Being located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country and 50 miles away from Austin means that the possibilities for fun things to do are endless!
We have worked and lived in some of the best places on earth. The experiences that come with seasonal and full time work in adventurous settings are life changing to say the least. We built this job board to share those opportunities with passionate job seekers while connecting employers to the best possible candidates.More about us
Have a question about a job or a place? Need a little extra encouragement? Know of a great place that we haven’t discovered yet? Send us an email, tag us with #AdventureJobBoard on Social, or release the courier pigeons. Contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!Contact us now
Please sign up here to receive a newsletter listing all our latest jobs, offers and updates.
© 2016 - 2022 Adventure Job Bord - All rights reserved.