This job has been Expired
Camp Weed Summer Camp
- As a cabin counselor, you serve as the primary caregiver for each camper.
- The counselor is responsible for planning, teaching, coordinating, and carrying out activities and guiding campers in their personal growth and daily living skills.
- Typically, counselors will live in a cabin with around 15 campers, one counselor-in-training, and one co-counselor.
- During the day you get to lead activities such as kayaking, hiking, archery, rock climbing, indoor games, and so much more.
- Your housing and meals are also included for the summer!
- Find more information on our website
- Join us for the best summer of your life!