Castle Rock Adventure Park
Are you looking for more adventure out of your job? Do you enjoy helping create amazing memories for other people? Here at Castle Rock Adventure Park, we strive to bring together fun and adrenaline to every person who visits us.
We are currently seeking tour guides for our fantastic zip line tour, facilitators for our epic challenge course, and friendly office staff for summer! We are looking for staff with outgoing personalities and high attention to detail to manage the safety of our guests.
- Job Duties Include:
– Opening, inspecting, and closing the courses
– Harnessing guests safely and comfortably
– Delivering orientation speeches to familiarize guests with the activities
– Facilitating guests off of bungee jump elements, climbing walls, rappelling, zip lines, and more
– Observe guests and maintain an exciting, positive, and safe environment for every visitor
– Checking guests in and ensuring waivers are filled out
– Selling merchandise including photos, shirts, etc.
- We don’t require any specific experience, but qualified applicants must be:
– Comfortable working at heights
– Able to work weekends and holidays
– Must have good communication and be a positive team player
– Hard-working and motivated with a love of the outdoors
– Able to assist with driving and guest services
– Able to make risk management decisions
– Able to work under pressure and handle stressful situations calmly and effectively
– Must be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma
- Full-time seasonal and part-time work is available.
- For additional information, please visit www.CastleRockZipLineTours.com