This job has been Expired
Eagle's Nest Camp
Eagle’s Nest Camp is currently seeking Camp Counselors for the summer of 2020! Counselors must be compassionate individuals with strong problem solving skills, the ability to work well with people different from themselves, and a love of being in nature.
Responsibilities: Our summer staff teach classes every day in areas reflecting their expertise and interests. We offer classes including, but not limited to, Arts and Crafts, Backpacking/Wilderness, Whitewater Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Athletics, Swimming, Music, and Drama. Counselors live in cabins with campers and provide guidance, supervision, and fun for our campers.
Required Qualifications: All staff must be at least 18 years old with one full year out of high school. We require CPR and First Aid certification by the time the season begins, and may require higher certifications for teaching in specific areas.
- Benefits: Competitive salary with one full day off each week. On campus housing, meals in our whole foods dining hall, and access to laundry facilities provided.
- Dates: Position is from June 4th to August 17th, 2020. In addition, some positions require attendance at a training clinic. Please see our website, www.enf.org, for clinic dates.
- How to Apply: Please apply using the Application Form found on our website: www.enf.org/eagles-nest-camp/summer-employment. Hiring now.
Related Jobs (32)
- Summer Camp Adventure, Nature/Science & Camping Staff Wanted on February 3, 2020 Seasonal
- Resident Wilderness Field Instructor (Outdoor Education) on January 31, 2020 Seasonal