Manager, Front Desk- $53,000+/year- The Lodge at Beckenridge
Front Desk Manager
The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring a Full time Front Desk Manager. The Front Desk Manager ensures timely and accurate customer service in scheduling shifts and supporting office staff. We are seeking a highly service oriented individual who is comfortable leading and motivating teams.
This position pays $53,000-57,000/year plus $400 Hiring Bonus.
We are devoted to building diverse communities, where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions. Working at The Lodge of Breckenridge has a few perks:
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more! Apply today to join our All Star Team!
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch
- $400 Referral Bonus
- On site Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Discounts for Verizon, Reebok. Sketchers, health/beauty retailers, just to name a few
- and many more!
Additional Job Details
- International Applicants Allowed?
- Work Visa Sponsoring Available
The Front Desk Manager oversees the front desk operations, including checking guests in and out, reservations, and monitoring of the switchboard, while ensuring overall excellent guest service.
- Receive direction from the Unit Manager and assist in the overall management of the unit’s operations. Assist in planning and developing daily operations for Front Desk operations; forecasting and analyzing sales and revenue, labor, and profit; ensuring compliance with established budget; and scheduling, supervising, and participating in the operational duties specific to the unit.
- Assist in recruiting, supervising, training, scheduling, disciplining, reviewing, and directing the front desk staff.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit’s equipment, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify Unit Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
- Perform unit opening and or closing procedures.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree or related customer service experience preferred.
- Clerical skills including typing, filing, office machine operations, cash register operation, maintenance of records, and the ability to undertake multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people; ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to learn and develop new skills; ability to problem solve.
- Ability to arrange and coordinate schedules for reservations.
- Excellent interpersonal, administrative, telephone and other communications skills.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps regularly.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
- Reservations system. POS system.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
In accordance with Guest Services, Inc.’s (Guest Services) duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we maintain a vaccination policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our customers and visitors; and the community at large from infectious diseases, such as COVID-19. All team members are required to comply with the vaccination policy which requires vaccinations subject to approved medical exemptions. All incoming team members must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 within 6 weeks of their hire date. Until such time as the employee is fully vaccinated, weekly testing and daily masking are required. Any team member not in compliance with this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.