This job has been Expired
Capitol Reef Resort
- Torrey, Utah
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Aug 27, 2018)
Capitol Reef Resort is looking to fill a Front Desk Agent positions. Pay is based on experience and employee housing is available. The Housing units are designed for up too 2 persons. We are located 1 mile from the entrance to Capitol Reef National Park and are situated in a great location for visiting the other great parks of Utah. We are looking for up too 3 great long-term people for the offseason and into and beyond the 2019 season to work on our team, pay is based on experience. There is a 30 Day Review, Followed by a 90 Day Review.
Attention to detail and strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are important for Our Front Desk Agents. A strong sense of customer service is required, as you will spend much of your time at work interacting with the public. Providing rooms for guests with or without reservations is the chief task, this includes servicing same-day reservations as well as pre-registered guests, Process payments, checking guests in and out of the Resort. You will provide information about available rooms and rates, furnish room keys and resort information, as well as local information as you learn the area.
- Using oral and written communication skills to register and accommodate guests
- Managing guest service requests
- Processing cash or credit card payments
- Maintaining updated information on room availability, reservations, and guest messages
- Understanding how to use hotel Property Management Software (PMS) systems
- Must have the availability to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays