RIGS has formed a close team of guides and staff who truly love sharing their passion for the outdoors and fly fishing. We support each other and always lend a hand when needed. When you visit our shop or join us on a guided trip, you can expect top-notch professionalism and excellent customer service. We look for team members who value our stunning environment and proudly represent our industry in the community.
RIGS Fly Shop & Guide Service is currently hiring professional fly-fishing guides for the upcoming 2024 season. We are looking for Walk-Wade, Drift Boat and Gunnison Gorge Wilderness Float Fishing Guides.
Fly Fishing Guides need a solid foundation of fly fishing, previous guiding experience, and the dedication required to join a knowledgeable, professional, and respected guide staff in SW Colorado.
• RIGS Guides are W-2 employees, not contractor positions.
• Compensation will be determined based on prior guiding experience
• Applications are currently being accepted for both full-time and part-time guides
• Affordable Shared Housing available for full time guides – space is limited.
Good Pay plus Gratuity. Pay is dependent on experience, availability, and personal presentation. Trips can be Half-Day, Full-Day, or Multiday. All Salary Range estimates are only estimates and do not include gratuity. Please check with the office for the pay-for-performance scale and criterion.
In-house discounts. ProDEALS.
Housing available to full-time staff - limited spaces available.
Fly Fishing Guides Requirements:
• Extensive knowledge of our local area waters and all appropriate fishing techniques for our region.
• Patient and friendly self-starters and mentors, willing to share knowledge through positive reinforcement and communication.
• Professional appearance and healthy lifestyle a plus. Must have reliable transportation and a safe driving record.
• First Aid/CPR certification plus additional whitewater river certifications and logs are required for float fishing guides.
We have worked and lived in some of the best places on earth. The experiences that come with seasonal and full time work in adventurous settings are life changing to say the least. We built this job board to share those opportunities with passionate job seekers while connecting employers to the best possible candidates.More about us
Have a question about a job or a place? Need a little extra encouragement? Know of a great place that we haven’t discovered yet? Send us an email, tag us with #AdventureJobBoard on Social, or release the courier pigeons. Contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!Contact us now
Please sign up here to receive a newsletter listing all our latest jobs, offers and updates.
© 2016 - 2022 Adventure Job Bord - All rights reserved.