We're looking for hard workers to join our kitchen staff, where you'll be apart of a tight-knit crew and live in a beautiful area. Bring your good vibes and you'll fit in just right!
THE BIG PICTURE
Join the team! We are looking for someone to become the full-time head chef at our brewpub in Enterprise. Head Chef responsibilities include team management, supervising food prep and cooking, keeping our menu fresh and delicious, and maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory. Our ideal candidate is someone who can organize the troops in our pub’s fast-paced kitchen as a leader and a mentor for the rest of the kitchen staff. We want your passion for leadership and great food! If that sounds like you, and you want to lead one of the prominent restaurants in Eastern Oregon, send us your resume.
THE DAY TO DAY
· Supervise the kitchen to foster a positive, clean, and efficient work environment
· Take on shifts as a line cook and salad cook and oversee the kitchen staff
· Work with our pub manager to improve our food menu
· Manage and order raw materials from our food vendors
· Aid in hiring and scheduling hours for back-of-house staff
· Train and mentor our back-of-house staff
· Gain work experience as a manager in a professional kitchen environment
· Passion for leadership, great food, and customer service
· Leadership experience, strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solving and conflict management skills
· Driven, a self-starter attitude
· Strong attention to detail, organized
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
· Enjoy small communities
Enterprise, Oregon is a gorgeous, rural area in the Northeast Corner of Oregon. We have a busy tourist season in the summer due to our close proximity to an abundance of outdoor recreation options. We’re a 10 minute drive from Wallowa Lake, and a 20 minute drive to several trailheads that go straight into the Eagle Cap Wilderness, a mountainous wilderness area known for its hiking, backpacking, and fishing and a total of 50 lakes to explore. We are also alongside Hells Canyon and the Snake River, where people come for some of the best rafting in the Pacific Northwest. In the winter, there’s outdoor activities such as skiing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing, as well as a variety of events going on throughout the season.
· Employer Contributed Health Insurance after two months of full-time employment
· Sick pay accrual starting immediately
· Vacation Pay
· On-the-job training
· Meal, Beverage, and Merch discounts starting immediately
· Daily shift beer
· Experience working in a commercial kitchen
· Food Handlers Permit within 30 days of hire, OLCC Server’s Permit within 45 days of hire
· Ability and stamina to spend an extended amount of time on your feet
We have worked and lived in some of the best places on earth. The experiences that come with seasonal and full time work in adventurous settings are life changing to say the least. We built this job board to share those opportunities with passionate job seekers while connecting employers to the best possible candidates.More about us
Have a question about a job or a place? Need a little extra encouragement? Know of a great place that we haven’t discovered yet? Send us an email, tag us with #AdventureJobBoard on Social, or release the courier pigeons. Contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!Contact us now
Please sign up here to receive a newsletter listing all our latest jobs, offers and updates.
© 2016 - 2022 Adventure Job Bord - All rights reserved.