Do you love the outdoors and want to protect it? Thinking about a career in the environmental field? Come join the movement!
They receive a living stipend so they may serve and are eligible for education awards through our partnership with AmeriCorps. TCCC members learn and serve in the nation’s finest system of public parks outside of a major metropolitan area. From trail construction to habitat restoration to visitor education, they provide vital resources to land managers.
By engaging outdoor enthusiasts of all ages and teaching volunteers about sustainable practices, TCCC members lead by example, demonstrating for everyone the great care that protecting our natural areas requires.
Seasonal housing is provided upon request at the Welch Trail Education Center. Corps members receive benefits including housing, a living stipend, and can qualify for student loan deferment, and an education award.
The 2022 Conservation Corps Season is hiring:
• Training in Wilderness First Aid/CPR/AED and Leave No Trace Principles
• Training and experience in teaching and working with volunteers, public outreach, and teamwork
• Valuable leadership opportunities
• Valuable professional development and networking opportunities
• Opportunity to serve local communities and the public by making a difference in the environment and improving habitats in a
• Eligible for SNAP (food stamp) benefits
• Bi-weekly pre-tax living allowance of $708.33 (returning TC members $791.67); $8,500 total (returning TC members $9,500)
• Eligible for an AmeriCorps education award upon successful completion of the term of service totaling $3,172.50
• Become a member of the dynamic AmeriCorps community
• Free, as needed, rustic cabin housing at a local park on a first-come first-served basis; a short drive to transit to access NYC and
surrounding areas (COVID-19 restrictions dependent)
• Opportunity for qualified student loan deferment and interest repayment
We have worked and lived in some of the best places on earth. The experiences that come with seasonal and full time work in adventurous settings are life changing to say the least. We built this job board to share those opportunities with passionate job seekers while connecting employers to the best possible candidates.More about us
Have a question about a job or a place? Need a little extra encouragement? Know of a great place that we haven’t discovered yet? Send us an email, tag us with #AdventureJobBoard on Social, or release the courier pigeons. Contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!Contact us now
Please sign up here to receive a newsletter listing all our latest jobs, offers and updates.
© 2016 - 2022 Adventure Job Bord - All rights reserved.