Here at Adventurejobboard.com we are passionate about the Outdoors!
Our goal is to connect great Job Seekers with awesome Employers all over the globe! We live by the slogan “Take Life to the next Level” and therefore try our best to provide the best possible service both for employers and candidates! We list a whole bunch of up-to-date summer camp jobs and other summer jobs at any point in time!
Besides outdoors we are great fans of a good education which puts you on track for a successful life. However, being able to afford that is becoming more and more difficult every year. We, as a team, came to the conclusion that without having had the education and support that we actually go in the past we would be miles away from our current situation in life.
Therefore we are very pleased to announce that in 2018 for the first – but not the last – time Adventure Job Board will be giving away a $1,000 scholarship to current or future college / university students!
$1,000 Scholarship for 2018
Do you Qualify?
- The competition is open for all students (enrolled in colleges, universities, or are high school seniors) of all ages currently studying in the USA, Canada or Australia
- Note: If you are currently under 18 years old, make sure to include a written permission from your parents or legal guardian!
- Be passionate about outdoors! As this will be about outdoor experiences, it would be great if you would bring some experience in that field.
How do you participate?
- All participants will have to send all of the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name, address and contact details
- Proof that they are a student at the time of submission
- Name of their school
- Their article (see below for details)
- The deadline for submission is the 15th of December 2018. Any submissions after that will not be able to take part for 2018!
- We will pick the best article by the 23rd of December 2018
- We will send the funds directly to the winners financial aid department no later than 31st of December 2018
Info about the required article
- Your article has to be written by yourself (we will check for copyright infractions)
- Choose one of the topics:
- “How does time in the outdoors influence your life in these days of faster-higher-better?”
- “What is the best experience you had during an outdoor trip / summer camp?”
- “(How) does social media influence outdoor adventures these days?”
- “Should outdoor education be part of general education?”
- Your article has to be at least 700 words in length
- Your article has to be written in English
- Adventurejobboard reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the articles submitted
Please Share this Scholarship with your friends and colleagues!
We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).
Adventurejobboard Site Doesn’t :
- Require you to pay an application fee or any other monies.
- Guarantee a scholarship or your money back.
- Promise to do all the application work for you.
- Request credit card or bank account information.