There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000-acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
Who we’re looking for:
- Servers (12/1-4/18)
- Housekeepers (Flexible start date-4/18)
- Bartenders (12/1-4/18)
- Hosts (12/1-4/18)
- Stewards (12/1-4/18)
- Line Cooks (12/1-4/18)
- Lounge Attendants
- Breakfast Attendants (12/1-4/18)
- Valets (12/1-4/18)
- Shuttle Drivers (12/1-4/18)
- Retail Associates (12/7-4/18)
- Snow Maintenance (11/1-4/30)
- Seasonal bonus or ski pass for Big Sky Resort
- Employee housing available (Deposit: $350/ Rent: $500-850/month)
- Free shift meals
- Retail discounts