WE ARE SNO Ltd
WE ARE SNO are seeking skiers and snowboarders looking to become qualified ski instructors (and snowboard instructors). Our ski instructor internship scheme is a fast-track career path which will see you certified and employed in an established ski school within 4 weeks. Interested? Read more below.
What’s included in an internship?
- Expert instructor training from senior coaches (groups of 6-8)
- A guaranteed ski or snowboard instructor job offer
- A season long lift pass for your chosen resort
- Accommodation during training and secured staff accommodation
- Work uniform and comprehensive inductions in your new job
- Instructor trainer manual and exam fees
- Resort transfers
- Regular social events
Where can I internship?
WE ARE SNO work with several resorts, giving you a great choice of destination depending on your seasonal goals and desired career route. Choose between Canada, Japan and New Zealand. Our team should be able to help you choose a destination for you if you require help.
- Eligibility to work in chosen country (Working holiday visa or other)
- At least 18 years olds and younger than 30
- At least 3 weeks of ski or snowboard experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A desire to learn and work hard
- No prior instructing or teaching experience is required, but is beneficial
If you’re interested in learning more about the WE ARE SNO Ski instructor Internship scheme, and fancy starting a career in snowsports, visit our website to learn more – wearesno.com. Please note: Each winter there are a very limited number of internship positions available due to ski school requirements, so apply early to avoid disappointment.