This job has been Expired
WE ARE SNO Ltd
WE ARE SNO are seeking skiers and snowboarders looking to become qualified ski instructors (and snowboard instructors). Our ski instructor internship scheme is a fast-track career path which will see you certified and employed in an established ski school within 4 weeks. Interested? Read more below.
What’s included in an internship?
- Expert instructor training from senior coaches (groups of 6-8)
- A guaranteed ski or snowboard instructor job offer
- A season long lift pass for your chosen resort
- Accommodation during training and secured staff accommodation
- Work uniform and comprehensive inductions in your new job
- Instructor trainer manual and exam fees
- Resort transfers
- Regular social events
Where can I internship?
WE ARE SNO work with several resorts, giving you a great choice of destination depending on your seasonal goals and desired career route. Choose between Canada, Japan and New Zealand. Our team should be able to help you choose a destination for you if you require help.
- Eligibility to work in chosen country (Working holiday visa or other)
- At least 18 years olds and younger than 30
- At least 3 weeks of ski or snowboard experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A desire to learn and work hard
- No prior instructing or teaching experience is required, but is beneficial
If you’re interested in learning more about the WE ARE SNO Ski instructor Internship scheme, and fancy starting a career in snowsports, visit our website to learn more – wearesno.com. Please note: Each winter there are a very limited number of internship positions available due to ski school requirements, so apply early to avoid disappointment.