This job has been Expired
Live Strong House
Live Strong House (“LSH”) is a unrivaled, owner-operated, Residential Treatment Center. We believe that our Life Coaches are our most valuable asset. LSH is a clinically-focused, relationship-based program that believes its’ employees are the most important part in inspiring change in the students we serve. LSH is a growing company and we need the best Life Coaches to help us fulfill our mission!
The role of a Therapeutic Life Coach is to teach and coach life skills to male adolescents (16-17 years) and young adults (18-26 years) who are recovering from emotional, mental health, and/or substance use disorders. This noble and meaningful career allows you to transform your love for outdoors and being active into a life-changing process for our students. Our life coaches role model healthy expression of emotion, social skills, grit and resilience. Life Coaches live and work with a maximum of three students in individual homes across the Wasatch Front. This dynamic allows the life coach to focus on guiding students how to communicate assertively and be accountable for their choices. Life Coaches are highly involved in collaborating with our clinical and academic teams to build and carry out individualized student treatment plans and assignments.
Our ideal candidate will obtain the following attributes:
- Ability to live in a home with three male residents full-time with no outside schedules or restrictions.
- Can live and demonstrate our values of Humility, Courage, Resilience, Patience and Strong
- 1-year prior experience working with adolescents in a treatment setting
- Love for the outdoors and being active, including active sports like skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking
- Ability to hold professional and personal boundaries; and set expectations followed by love, concern and empathy
- Ability to see people for who they are, their potential, and not for past actions
- Organized and can manage time proficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and basic computer operations.
Why become a Therapeutic Life Coach for Live Strong House?
- Room and board provided
- Gas stipend
- Food stipend
- Phone stipend
- Ski pass
- Gym pass
- Climbing Gym pass
- Health & dental insurance
- Annual bonus
- Crafting valuable relationships
Salary dependent upon experience.
References will be requested.
Live Strong House is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: LSH is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. LSH will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.