Organically bring the brand to life at key retail outlets and outdoor happenings. Our Teva Agents are the regional market experts responsible for fostering relationships with key outdoor retailers, ensuring the brand looks premium in stores in order to help drive sales and, ultimately, generate some serious brand hype.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re searching for self-motivated, avid explorers who dig all things retail as much as they dig dawn patrol. We need dynamic personalities with killer communication skills and a deep-rooted passion for the brand. We need road warriors who are inspired to mix work and play through their love for the great outdoors. If you’d rather wake up in the Great Smoky Mountains or a secluded beach than some swanky hotel, this is the gig for you.
Build Brand Advocacy
Reporting & Insights
As the eyes and the ears out in the field, you’ll be required to share photos, insights, and key data to help us gain an understanding of Teva’s retail landscape, as well as what the local consumer base thinks about the brand and products.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- In-store sales and event experience are a key function in this role
- 1-2 years of relevant retail or training experience
- A strong understanding of visual merchandising
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision to achieve goals and objectives
- Fierce attention to detail, extremely reliable and never afraid to speak up
- A reliable form of transportation, with proper insurance and a clean driving record, is a must. Plus, enough trunk space to carry the necessary product for visits
- A deep love for the brand that goes beyond just wearing the product
- You’ll need to be highly self-motivated and flexible to meet retail and field needs
- NOTE: This is a seasonal position, employment (full-time) is six months, running from late February through late August
- As a part of the Teva Field Agent team, you’ll have direct and early access to new product launches and training directly from HQ
- The opportunity to run your position as if it were your own company, while at the same time, you are supported by a team of experts and backed by the Teva brand
- You’ll become a brand expert by taking part in an in-depth training with our brand experts
- Expect to be on the road daily exploring new places – but don’t worry, we’ve financially got you covered for all that wear and tear on your trusty steed
- We’ll hook you up — we want you to have all the tools you’ll need to live and breathe the brand. We’ll get you the gear, you just need to rock it
- Potential to make trips to assist the brand at special events like music festivals, retail trade shows or brand conferences
- The position offers competitive compensation which will be discussed with final candidates
- Northeast (New Jersey based)
- Southeast (Atlanta based)
- West Coast (San Francisco based)
Sounds awesome right? We thought so, too. So what are you waiting for? Show us how you stand out from the pack and why you have what it takes to join our squad of Teva Agents.