Swoop Travel Ltd
Patagonia is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced Patagonia Specialist to help our customers create their tailor made experience. Our head office is in Bristol but we have a global team and for the right person home working is an option.
You would join a small, passionate yet highly-productive team of Patagonia specialists; 6 people in the UK and 3 in North America.
This exciting role would really suit someone who:
- infectious passion for Patagonia and first hand experience
- potentially you have lived, worked or explored extensively South America
- is ambitious, self motivated and relishes a challenge
- who either has sales experience or good commercial acumen
- has the soft skills & enthusiasm to bring this region to life for others
- is committed to the highest levels of customer service
- thrives in a close-knit team environment
You’ll love the sense of satisfaction in matching a customer with the right product. As with other members of the team, you will also be responsible for seeking out new product ideas, helping improve our websites, fostering close working relations with our key partners and supporting the marketing of your destination.
Skills/ Experience required
- An infectious passion and enthusiasm for Patagonia
- First hand experience of Patagonia (ideally fairly extensive)
- Some prior experience in a customer-facing role would be beneficial
- An ability to inspire and enthuse potential customers
- Self-motivated and ambitious to achieve
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and adept at prioritising
- Strong can-do attitude and drive to overachieve
- Keenness to be part of a young, dynamic, rapidly expanding team
- A team player with a ‘work hard/ play hard’ mentality
- Impeccable client facing skills, particularly by phone to an international clientele
- A strong commitment to customer service excellence
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- A good listener with well-developed writing skills
- Technically competent – good general computing as well as typing skills
In return we offer
We offer a competitive starting salary (base salary, Patagonia team bonus and monthly company bonus), 20 days annual holiday, plus your birthday and regular opportunities to travel.
While being based in our Bristol office is preferred, for those with experience and good product knowledge, we are willing to consider home working.We already have six geographically-spread colleagues and have the experience and technology to help bridge gaps in geography.
If joining our Bristol office, then hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday only, however as a small and rapidly growing company there are occasions when work beyond standard office hours is required.
How to Apply
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, send a copy of your CV and a one page covering letter answering the question ‘Why Patagonia?’ to [email protected]