This job has been Expired
Safely transport all employees and guests between locations in non-CDL vehicles. Must adhere to all company policies, National Park Service and Department of Transportation regulations while giving the best customer service possible.
- Safe and proper operation of company equipment in all weather conditions.
- Up to 10 hours driving (15 hours total work) on various types of road conditions.
- Maintaining professionalism while working outdoors in extreme weather and during vehicle breakdowns.
- Quotes costs of fares, issues tickets and receives payment. Responsible for balancing cash.
- Responsible for assisting with guest luggage and the loading and unloading of the luggage.
- Providing courteous guest service and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Keeping shuttles on a time schedule, must be punctual at all times.
- Prompt and correct completion of all required reports.
- Responsible for a clean and neat appearance in the approved uniform.
- Responsible for cleaning, fueling and ensuring the vehicle is safe, before and after each shift.
- Must accurately complete all daily DOT paperwork and reports each shift and file them according to policy
- Must be knowledgeable in all DOT rules and regulations as pertain to the operation.
- Assisting, as needed, with other duties as assigned.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively with guests and all other co-workers.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and courteous in dealing with guests and co-workers.
- Must be able to handle guest concerns in a professional and tactful manner.
- Must be team oriented and possess neat and pleasant grooming habits.
- Must be certified in CPR/First Aid.
- Must be able to work varied shifts: days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stretch, and bend for up to a 15 hour day. (typically 8-10 hours)
- Must meet all DOT physical requirements and pass a DOT physical exam including a pre-employment drug screen and federally required random screens throughout the season.
- Able to work outdoors in variable weather (including rain, sleet, snow, direct sunlight, high winds, and temperatures ranging from 0 degrees to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simultaneously steer a vehicle, shift its transmission, operate accelerator and brake pedals, and provide customer service while driving in heavy traffic.
- Ability to help guest in and out of the vehicle.
- Able to load and unload guest luggage several times a day at elevations ranging from 3,500 feet to 6,700 feet above sea level.
CLICK HERE to apply!