This job has been Expired
- Coordinate electrical related repair and maintenance of facilities, park wide.
- Complete electrical requirements for assigned construction projects.
- Inspect all Xanterra assigned facilities to insure quality of work by location maintenance staff.
- Inspect electrical systems installed or repaired by outside contractors for conformance with job specifications, National Electrical Code and all other related codes and regulations.
- Act as coordinator between location maintenance storekeepers and Engineering management to insure the timeliness and accuracy of electrical equipment and supplies procurement.
- Accountable for materials used and ordering of items needed for job completion or inventory replacement per established company procedure.
- Responsible for adherence to Xanterra’s Ecologix program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code, NEMA rating system, OSHA, and National Park Service regulations.
- Knowledge of materials and equipment common to the electrical trade and skilled in the use of test equipment.
- Knowledge of all park facilities assigned to Xanterra in regards to electrical systems, motors, etc.
- Knowledge of all Company policies and procedures.
- Able to review and make recommendations about electrical components in the inventory system and direct charge procurement.
- Possession of an applicable, valid electrician’s license.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- This position may require the use of respiratory protection and will require compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ability to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- Must be able to walk long distances over uneven terrain and climb stairs and ladders in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be capable of lifting objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must possess physical stamina and condition to withstand heavy labor related work in an outside environment.
- Standing, bending, kneeling, crawling, for long periods of time is required.