Responsible for performing routine maintenance tasks for historical buildings. Performance of building maintenance tasks in the following fields: carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), landscaping, and plumbing. Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Provide general maintenance skills necessary for repair and maintenance of facility.
- Performs mixed duties in diagnosing and repair for the proper maintenance and operation of buildings at location.
- Performs various landscaping duties including care and maintenance of grass, plants, flowers, trees and shrubs.
- Accountable for materials used and leave items needed for job completion or inventory replacement per established company procedure.
- Responsible for adhering to Xanterra’s Ecologix program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Replace light bulbs and fluorescent tubes.
- Plumbing: Repair/replace sinks, faucets, lavatories, valves, toilet fixtures, etc. Install faucet washers/gaskets; take first step measures to unclog drain systems.
- Carpentry: Repair/replace hardware (towel bars, toilet paper holders, mirrors); minor repairs to doors and window frames.
- Landscaping: Ability to safely use various types of mowers, trimmers and clippers necessary to maintain location landscapes as instructed.
- Able to identify the scope of work to determine if specialized skills of the various crafts are required to the job professionally.
- Skilled in use of tools and equipment common to the trade.
- This position will require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (i.e. dust mask, goggles, gloves, hearing, etc.).
- Comply with all current related safety and health requirements.
- Able to read, understand and comply with all current company policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 19 years old and possess a current, valid, driver’s license that can pass a driving history check.
- Must be able to walk long distances over uneven terrain and climb stairs and ladders in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be capable of lifting objects weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Must possess physical stamina and condition to withstand heavy labor related work in an outside
- Standing, bending, kneeling, crawling for extended periods of time are required.
- Work with maintenance and location personnel.
Related Jobs (12)
- Security Guard, Glacier National Park, Summer 2019 on March 7, 2019 Seasonal
- Guest Service Associate, Glacier National Park, Summer 2019 on February 28, 2019 Seasonal
- Red Bus Tour Driver, Glacier National Park, Summer 2019 on February 1, 2019 Seasonal