This job has been Expired
To give personal best in service as an information agent for all guests and employees, sell bus tour tickets, show tickets and make reservations for outside activities such as rafting or guided hikes. Heavy guest service and computer skills required. Must assist in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary.
- Coordinates drivers and concierge at each location, responsible for daily lineup of drivers, checking for proper uniform, grooming, etc. Posts driver dispatch lineups and manifests.
- Dispatches and receives all busses leaving or arriving at each location.
- Should be knowledgeable of the National Park and all of its facilities and activities so that information given to guests is informative and accurate.
- Addresses requests for information and complaints and handles appropriately to answer the guest’s complaint or request to the satisfaction of the guest.
- Makes and files all daily Transportation/Information Desk reports.
- Quotes cost of fares, issues tickets and receives payment. Responsible for balancing cash and credit card transactions and night audit.
- Must possess strong organizational, leadership and computer abilities.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with immediate staff and all levels of management within the company.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and courteous in dealing with guests and co-workers.
- Must be able to handle guest concerns in a professional and tactful manner.
- Must use tact and discretion due to exposure to confidential matters.
- Must be team oriented and possess neat and pleasant grooming habits.
- Having, or being able to obtain a commercial driver’s license is preferred.
- Must be certified in CPR/First Aid.
- Must be able to work varied shifts: days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to learn and memorize the Park’s history and points of interest.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to sit, stand, stretch, bend for up to a 10 hour day
- Must be able to work in sub-zero weather for a short period of time.
- Must be able to work at a desk within a historic hotel or lodge.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!