This job has been Expired
Ensure that linen and terry is clean and has been processed ready to be sent to location.
**This position does not offer dormitory style housing, must live locally or have an RV. Laundry is located in Columbia Falls, MT.**
- Assists in loading articles into washer and dryers per loading and weight instruction and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agent.
- Starts machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
- Dries linen coming from washers as per instructions.
- Sorts dried articles according to identification numbers or type.
- Folds and places item in appropriate storage bin.
- Takes and sends linen orders from/to various properties.
- Folds linen both manually and by folding machine.
- May be required to help with inventory.
- Correctly feed linen into automated irons and folding equipment; maintain production standards at all times.
- Accurately stack, count, and load clean linens into laundry bins in an efficient timely manner. When at folding table, fold to production standards.
- Remove bins from dryers and empty linen items out and place in area to be processed.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness of laundry equipment and assigned work area.
- Assist in other duties as assigned by Laundry Management.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions accurately.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic mathematical and counting skills.
- Knowledge of general work safety practices.
- Team oriented
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must be able to acclimate to a hot environment of up to 90°.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching outward and above the shoulder for up to eight hours per shift.
- Repetitive motion of arms, wrist, and hands for up to eight hours.
- Requires occasional climbing, crawling, and squatting/kneeling. Could total up to 3 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to push or pull items in caster bins weighing up to 400 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to wear earplugs on a frequent basis.
CLICK HERE to apply!
Related Jobs (10)
- Maintenance Foreman in Glacier National Park, Summer 2020 on April 3, 2019 Seasonal