This job has been Expired
Camp Dogwood Summer Academy
Trip Leader Wanted
- Rites of Passage Program – a 14-day experiential outdoor leadership program serving groups of 10th – 12thgrade campers.
- The two-week intensive program will focus on a series of wilderness survival, team building, leadership, and communication skill building activities; with the culminating activity being a five-day, four-night backpacking trip in Shenandoah National Park.
- Applicants must be able to be on site from June 7 – August 15.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Must have demonstrated experience leading wilderness programs, working with youth, and the ability to implement outdoor skill and teambuilding curriculum. Must also have a sincere interest in empowering young people, flexibility, and energy.
- Applicants must possess current Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder certification or be able to attend the WFA Training we provide.
Individuals from all major areas of study are encouraged to apply. Compensation includes salary ranging from $3500 – $4000, training, meals and lodging provided. Interested individuals should send a resume to Rachelle Barrs, Director of Programs at [email protected]. For more information about Camp Dogwood, please visit our website at http://anbryce.org/programs/camp-dogwood/ (ACA Accredited)