This job has been Expired
Camp Foster YMCA
Enthusiastic? Positive? Outgoing?
A critical thinker?
Wanting a fun summer?
Like meeting people from all over the world?
Not afraid to get a little dirty? Like keeping people safe?
Wanting to feel accomplished and build your resume?
Camp Foster YMCA is hiring individuals who want to make a difference in the world and build valuable work skills by spending your summer working with children in the outdoors. Summer internships are available.
Camp Foster YMCA is now hiring a swimming pool coordinator for the 2019 summer. The swimming pool coordinator will direct the total operation of a large, outdoor pool. They will instruct morning programming, supervise lifeguards, and perform routine maintenance under guidance of Camp Foster’s certified pool operator. You must be lifeguard certified or willing to be lifeguard certified. Camp Foster YMCA will pay for you to become certified. Room and board is provided for the duration of your employment.
- Must have a love and understanding of people and able to gain an appreciation for the value of camp.
- Must have a positive attitude, fun and enthusiastic personality, and a great sense of humor.
- Must have a willingness to put the needs of others ahead of your own.
- Must be flexible and willing to work hard for long periods of time.
- Must be a positive role model – caring, honest, respectful, responsible, and fair.
- Must be a team player with a focus on building positive relationships with others.
- Must complete a background check successfully.
Related Jobs (8)
- Ski/Snowboard Rental Delivery Driver-Northstar Village Rentals on August 25, 2019 Seasonal