This job has been Expired
JCC Camp Chi
Join us on an adventure of a life time. Staff on the adventure trip are responsible for ensuring the health, safety and well being of our teenage campers on this 5 week adventure. Daily activities consist of hiking, touring and camping.
- Must be 21 or older
- Must have backpacking, camping or hiking or other form of outdoor adventure experience
- Work or volunteer experience with children or teenagers
- Hiking or backpacking
- Outdoor cooking
- Lifeguard qualifications
- Wilderness First Aid
NOTE: At this time we are only seeking MALE applicants. We certify in lifeguarding and wilderness first aid.
Related Jobs (18)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Outdoor Education on September 12, 2019 Year Round
- Outdoor Enthusiast Social Media Content Specialist (Remote) on September 10, 2019 Year Round
- Ski/Snowboard Rental Delivery Driver-Northstar Village Rentals on August 25, 2019 Seasonal