This job has been Expired
JCC Camp Chi
Join us on an adventure of a life time. Staff on the adventure trip are responsible for ensuring the health, safety and well being of our teenage campers on this 5 week adventure. Daily activities consist of hiking, touring and camping.
- Must be 21 or older
- Must have backpacking, camping or hiking or other form of outdoor adventure experience
- Work or volunteer experience with children or teenagers
- Hiking or backpacking
- Outdoor cooking
- Lifeguard qualifications
- Wilderness First Aid
NOTE: At this time we are only seeking MALE applicants. We certify in lifeguarding and wilderness first aid.
Related Jobs (26)
- Veteran’s Fire Corps Crew Leader Development Program on November 13, 2019 Seasonal
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership (DRRP) Strike Team Leader on November 13, 2019 Seasonal
- Adult Crew Leaders & Crew Leaders in Development Program (CLDP) on November 8, 2019 Seasonal