This job has been Expired
Camp Foster YMCA
Enthusiastic? Positive? Outgoing?
A critical thinker?
Wanting a fun summer?
Like meeting people from all over the world?
Like physical activity? Like keeping people safe? Like heights?
Wanting to feel accomplished and build your resume?
Camp Foster YMCA is hiring individuals who want to make a difference in the world and build valuable work skills by spending your summer working with children in the outdoors. Summer internships are available.
Camp Foster YMCA is now hiring a climbing coordinator for the 2020 summer camp season. This person is responsible for the total operation of the challenge course (team building course, zip lines, climbing tower, climbing wall, static climbing course) under the guidance of our program operations director. You will teach and supervise staff in operation of low and high ropes. This position does also have camp counselor responsibilities. Room and board is provided for the duration of your employment.
- Must have a love and understanding of people and able to gain an appreciation for the value of camp.
- Must have a positive attitude, fun and enthusiastic personality, and a great sense of humor.
- Must have a willingness to put the needs of others ahead of your own.
- Must be flexible and willing to work hard for long periods of time.
- Must be a positive role model – caring, honest, respectful, responsible, and fair.
- Must be a team player with a focus on building positive relationships with others.
- Must complete a background check successfully.