This job has been Expired
Camp Taconic, which is a coed, private children’s camp located in the Berkshire’s of Massachusetts, 3 hours from NYC and 2 hours from Boston. We are seeking upbeat, enthusiastic staff to be role models for our campers ages 7-15.
We are seeking Counselor/Activity staff in the following areas:
- Challenge/Ropes course
- Science/Animal Care
Our season runs from June 13th-August 11th, 2019. The program includes working and living with campers ages 7-15. Skill development and teaching campers are an integral part of the job.
As a counselor with us you get:
1. 8-day training program run by our camping professionals
2. A Resume building opportunity where you will learn and implement skills in critical thinking and problem-solving, creativity, teamwork and collaboration, adaptability, communication, and leadership
3. Potential to be certified in a number of valuable skills such as lifeguard, ropes course, first aid, etc.
4. Room and Board for 8 weeks!
Salary is commensurate with experience and age.
Related Jobs (15)
- Ski/Snowboard Rental Delivery Driver-Northstar Village Rentals on August 25, 2019 Seasonal