Girl Scouts San Diego
Challenge Course Specialist Opportunity!
Girl Scouts San Diego is hiring creative and strong role models and leaders for Summer Resident Camp positions in Julian, CA.
Challenge Course Specialist Details
Plan and deliver safe and engaging high/low challenge course programs for campers.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years rock climbing and/or challenge course facilitation experience, and ACCT Level 1 certification. Certification training can be provided.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and a high school graduate.
- Ability to climb and withstand heights with a high comfort level.
- Visual acuity to perform activities such as securing harnesses, helmets and belay devices and tying ropes.
- Able to lift or perform work exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally.
- This seasonal position begins June 13 and ends August 17, 2019 – Call to discuss flexible scheduling.
For additional details about this opportunity, please visit our website.
Apply today at sdgirlscouts.org/employment
To learn more about Girl Scouts San Diego, please visit our website at www.sdgirlscouts.org and on social media.
Join us as and spend the summer outdoors, mentor and teach girls of all ages, have fun telling stories around a camp fire, go on adventures and build friendships.
All while getting paid, enjoying great lodging, and receiving free meals!
Various camp positions, such as Counselor, Unit Director, Kitchen Staff Lead, Waterfront/Lifeguard and more!
Positions begin June 2019 and end mid-August 2019.
Spend part of your summer making lifelong memories and friendships
while inspiring girls to build their confidence, courage and character!
For additional questions or concerns, please email [email protected]