This job has been Expired
The River's Path
We are looking for an extraordinary individual to help expand our fast growing team building offerings! We offer team building and organizational retreats by canoe, and we are ready to bring this offering to the next level.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include but not limited to:
- Works with TRP team to develop team building offerings.
- Develops customized curriculum based on clients service needs.
- Coordinates and facilitates canoe-based team building, and organizational development experiences.
- Markets and sells team building canoe trips to groups and businesses.
- Negotiates sales agreements in coordination with executive director/founder.
- Acts as primary contact for corporate clients.
- Contributes to our social media presence for The River’s Path on Facebook, Instagram and blog posts.
- Coordinates with other guides to ensure a guide to participant ratio of 1:5.
- Provide safety and canoe instruction to clients.
- Manages unexpected situations on the river: safety considerations, accidents, interpersonal challenges, and changing weather conditions.
- Reports to executive director founder.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS in Organizational Development, Business Management, or related field.
- Experienced in corporate team building
- Experienced in direct marketing and sales to small and large organizations and businesses.
- River canoe experience (You don’t need to be an expert- we will train you!)
- Vested in growing with a company
- Skilled in Google Drive, Sheets, instagram, facebook, LinkedIn, CRM software, and comfortable learning how to use Peek Pro, our booking system.
- Comfortable managing a complicated schedule of river trips.
- Able to lift 80lb canoes with assistance
- Comfortable driving a 15 passenger van with a canoe trailer (training will be provided)
- Comfortable with collaboration and open communication
- Passion for building strong teams
- Must love rivers!
- Expert river canoeist
- Naturalist background
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]