Help to fulfill the summer of a lifetime!
Do you have a passion for the outdoors? Do you want to go on a once in a lifetime road trip and go camping at bucket-list destinations? Campsite Managers do all that and more while gaining invaluable management skills!
What is Westcoast Connection?
We are an international student travel company dedicated to fostering incredible summer experiences to middle- school and high school age students. We offer all kinds of programs from active tours, adventure, pre-college enrichment, language immersion, and community service in many countries all around the world.
Check us out at www.westcoastconnection.com
Campsite Manager (CSM) Position
The Westcoast Connection summer leadership team is made up of unique individuals who place safety first and are skilled in creating a fun, dynamic and inclusive environment!
Our Campsite Managers are professionals who oversee the logistics at the deluxe campgrounds on some of our North American Active Teen Tours. Our CSMs travel cross-country to stay at incredible destinations including places like Lake Tahoe and Pacific Beach, California or Banff, Alberta. In tandem with the Trip Director, CSMs work with staff and teens to ensure campsite management. CSMs are responsible for all equipment and facilitation of site setup and take-down. CSMs also own the responsibility of purchasing of all food items prior to a group’s arrival, keeping in mind dietary restrictions and special requests. CSMs then oversee the preparation, presentation and cleanup of all meals, alongside the Food Director.
What kind of qualifications do we look for?
- 21 years of age or older
- A valid driver’s license
- Availability to attend our required training (May 29 – June 2)
- Ability to work well independently as well as with staff and trip members
- Strong organizational, logistical and planning skills
- Ability to manage a budget and account for funds
- Willingness/ability to drive a small truck
- Appreciation for the open road
- Able to manage your own daily schedule
- Cooking experience (an asset)
Special consideration will be given to candidates who possess the following additional skills:
- Summer camp experience
- Experience in an educational setting
Duration of Employment: 2-6 weeks (depending on contract), June 17 – August
Apply online at: http://westcoastconnection.com/come-work-with-us/
Related Jobs (36)
- Coastal Education Intern / Marine Fish Tagging Intern on February 11, 2019 Internship