This job has been Expired
Camp Trinity on the Bar 717 Ranch
Seeking Camp Counselors for Summer 2019!
We are hiring backpacking leaders, challenge course facilitators, and counselors with experience in camping, outdoor skills, gardening, crafts, horsemanship, animal care, and more…
Camp Trinity on the Bar 717 Ranch is a co-ed, residential camp in Trinity County for kids ages 8-16. Our mission is to provide an outdoor camp experience where children have daily opportunities to have fun, develop friendships, challenge themselves, build character, learn new skills, gain a sense of community and make their own choices. Camp’s program teaches children about life on the Ranch. Campers choose freely from activities that range from horseback riding, gardening, animal care, maintenance and improvement projects, to horsepack and backpacking trips, a ropes challenge course, overnight campouts, campfires, singing, and much more.
We are eager to hire people who will thrive in a child-oriented, remote outdoor environment. Counselors are role models, leaders, organizers, substitute parents, motivators, big brothers or sisters and friends who, through their thoughts and actions, exemplify positive character and values.
- Passion for working with youth
- Quick learner with strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative attitude
- General comfort with the outdoors
- Completed at least 1 year of college (by start of Camp) or have equivalent work experience
- Complete Lifeguard Training/CPR and Wilderness First Aid Training (courses are offered at camp prior to staff orientation)
- Able to be a resident at camp from June 9, 2019 to August 10, 2019
Apply online at http://www.bar717.com/staff/apply-now/ or contact Emma Bundy, Staff Director, at [email protected] or 530-628-5992
Related Jobs (69)
- Coastal Education Intern / Marine Fish Tagging Intern on February 11, 2019 Internship