This job has been Expired
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Boat Driver operates and maneuvers vessels and is responsible for overseeing the safety of vessels, crew, and guests. Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
- Operates and navigates boats according to state regulations and Aramark procedures
- Guide guests and staff on boating safety procedures
- Maintain knowledge of company vessels and may instruct customers on boat operation
- Clean, maintain, and perform minor maintenance on vessels
- Facilitate a clean and safe environment, reporting any maintenance issues or unsafe conditions to management
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Proven experience and knowledge of boating operation and safety
- Must possess license required by state law
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves exposure to unusual elements and working outdoors in extreme temperatures
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends