This job has been Expired
Toledo Zoo and Aquarium
The Toledo Zoo & Aquarium is currently looking for an Adventure Course and Amusement Manager to lead and direct the overall operations of the Aerial Adventure Course, Zip Line, Amusement Rides and Special Projects and staff at the Toledo Zoo.
Adventure Course and Amusement Manager responsibilities include:
- Lead, train and motivate teams for success while delivering the best possible guest experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Keeps abreast of developments in the market and ensures organizational compliance with new regulations, new technologies and proper procedures
- Researches and analyzes current trends
- Assist Park Operations Manager during the colder seasons with the management of special events such as Lights Before Christmas
- Interacts and communicates with zoo staff and personnel Bachelor’s degree in business management, hospitality / tourism or other related study with at least two years’ experience in adventure tourism management or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in ride operations management preferred. Prefer a minimum of 400 logged hours of ‘working at height’ with height rescue training. ACCT Practitioner Certification preferred. Current CPR, First Aid and AED Certification preferred or ability to obtain such certification within 6 months of employment. Must have a valid drivers’ license and be insurable by the fleet insurance carrier. Aggressive compensation package, excellent vacation, bonus and holiday time, 403b plan with employer match and employee contribution, as well as other great benefits.
Related Jobs (12)
- Outdoor Enthusiast Social Media Content Specialist (Remote) on September 10, 2019 Year Round
- Ski/Snowboard Rental Delivery Driver-Northstar Village Rentals on August 25, 2019 Seasonal