This job has been Expired
Working across several UK woodland activity camps, from Yorkshire to Kent, our outdoor jobs are all about a love of adventure, education, fun and of course the great outdoors.
You will be responsible for one of our student ‘tribes’, leading them through a variety of activities. This role requires enthusiasm, passion, energy and a desire to lead by example you will be a role model for our young people, ensuring they leave camp with positive memories that will last them a lifetime.
- Full Training provided for all roles, no bushcraft experience required
- Competitive rates of pay
- No uniform charges
- Free pitch sites available on our staff camps for the full season
- Good opportunities for progression in to other season and full-time roles
Selection & Appointment Process: Candidates will be required to complete The Bushcraft Company pre-camp training program. All appointments are subject to satisfactory training attendance, references and enhanced DBS Status.
The Bushcraft Company is committed to safe practice in recruitment and selection that includes consideration of issues regarding child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff will be expected to complete an enhanced DBS check if they are not already on the DBS Update Service and supply us with references.
At The Bushcraft Company we strongly believe in respect and equal treatment for all persons. We insist that this respect is applied in every aspect of our business and in how we conduct ourselves.
Related Jobs (26)
- Coastal Education Intern / Marine Fish Tagging Intern on February 11, 2019 Internship
- Field Instructor – Yellowstone Wildlife Ecology Program on January 31, 2019 Seasonal