This job has been Expired
Aspiring to be a Multi Activity Instructor, with a passion for the outdoors, wanting to gain experience working with children?
High Adventure Outdoor Education Centre provide enjoyable, educational and exciting adventure activities whilst promoting independence and achievement in a challenging yet controlled environment. Our teaching background makes us acutely aware of the needs of both staff and pupils on such visits.
We now have opportunities to join us as a Multi Activity Instructor for our Summer Camps.
June 2019 – August 2019
- Full board accommodation provided if needed
- Working week is Monday – Friday & 2 weekday evenings
- Weekends off
- West Midlands
- Weekly wage of £175 – £250
- Full Board Accommodation provided if needed
- All Meals provided
- We will provide full training in all of our on-site activities (High Ropes, Watersports etc.)
- First Aid Training provided prior to being in charge of groups
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with groups and skills in one or more areas of outdoor activities.
- Be able to handle living in a tent for the length of the contract through good weather and bad whilst still turning up for work happy and enthusiastic every day.
- If you would like to work for a professional and hard working organisation, gain experience and potential future employment and training then this is the job for you!