This job has been Expired
- Outdoor Education Instructors and Facilitators- Full-time seasonal positions available February 24 – May , 2020. Part-Time positions available year-round. Internships and Co-ops welcome to apply.
- Nestled in the beautiful Mohican region of Ohio, Nuhop is hiring Instructors to lead hikes, teach outdoor/experiential classes, facilitate challenge course activities including high ropes, and other team development activities.
- Best candidates will be self-motivated & flexible; thrive in a team setting; be kind, honest and authentic role-models; instruct with compassion and maintain an inclusive mindset; challenge themselves to learn and grow; buy-in to the Nuhop mission.
- You’ll need to be comfortable working outdoors, excited about teaching and able to pass background check. Perfect job for entry level, gap years, prospective teachers, environmental fields, retired educators. Some positions require evening and overnight duties.
- Meals and on-site housing, internet, laundry.
- Send resume with references to [email protected] or online at www.nuhop.org/about/employment