This job has been Expired
New Life Ranch
Adventure Education Seasonal Staff Position
Adventure Education Program Manager
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, exhibiting evidence of a consistent, growing, daily walk.
- Is in agreement with New Life Ranch’s purpose, statement of faith, and policies, and with the mission and vision statement of the Adventure Education program.
- Has strong leadership qualities and is a good Christian role model.
- Presents themselves professionally in regard to hygiene, dress, and attitude.
- Desires to serve the Lord by teaching others about our Creator through His creation.
- Possesses patience and the ability to instruct various age groups, particularly children.
- Has experience, education, training, and/or a willingness to learn to teach outdoor skills, science classes, team building, and ropes course adventures.
- Is a “people person” who enjoys and has a good rapport with people of various ages and can relate well.
- Demonstrates good decision making abilities.
- Learn appropriate experiential teaching techniques as they are modeled.
- Participate in the training and orientation program regarding the program planning, curriculum, teaching, and leadership.
- Prepare for and instruct learning labs, night programming, campfires, and other activities as scheduled.
- Become ACCT Level One Practitioner certified in order to facilitate high ropes and team building activities for AE groups.
- Attend and participate in scheduled staff meetings.
- Ensure safety in all activities and classes for the students and adults under your charge.
- Work with teachers to provide the best possible experience for students.
Salary of $800 – $1,000 per month dependant on education and experience.
Room and partial board at New Life Ranch.
Trainings and certifications provided by New Life Ranch.
The job starts August 2018 and ends May 2019
Apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” Button at the top!
Related Jobs (30)
- Coastal Education Intern / Marine Fish Tagging Intern on February 11, 2019 Internship
- Field Instructor – Yellowstone Wildlife Ecology Program on January 31, 2019 Seasonal