Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association
Be part of the Future Leaders of Whatcom Waters (FLOW) internship program with the Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association (NSEA).
Help connect 4th grade students to their watersheds through our Students for Salmon program. Education interns are an integral part of running our stream exploration field trips and are responsible for engaging these young scientists in hands-on activities to assess the health of their school’s watershed.
- Enthusiastic about outdoor science
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weather
- Lift and carry approximately 40 lbs
- Prior experience with students preferredTime commitment: At least two full days (Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) per week from 7:30am to 4:00pm
Please send a cover letter, resume and availability to [email protected]
Related Jobs (20)
- Veteran’s Fire Corps Crew Leader Development Program on November 13, 2019 Seasonal
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership (DRRP) Strike Team Leader on November 13, 2019 Seasonal