Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association
Work with us as we strive to connect 4th grade students to their watersheds through our Students for Salmon program. Education interns are an integral part of running our stream exploration field trips and are responsible for engaging these young scientists in hands-on activities to assess the health of their school’s watershed.
- Self-motivated and well-organized
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weather
- Lift and carry 40 pounds
- Prior experience with students preferred
- At least two full days (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) per week from 7:30am to 4:00pm, from September 28 – December 13
Applications are being accepted through Tuesday, September 10, 2019.
Please send a cover letter, resume and availability to Nathan Zabel at [email protected]
For more information, please call (360) 715-0283 ext. 120
Related Jobs (11)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Outdoor Education on September 12, 2019 Year Round
- Outdoor Enthusiast Social Media Content Specialist (Remote) on September 10, 2019 Year Round