This job has been Expired
Ensures highest quality standards of housekeeping are maintained for our employees, guests, Company, and the National Park Service. This seasonal position extends from early May until mid- to late-September.
- Responsible for cleaning all employee areas which includes but not limited to: employee dorms, employee dining rooms, showers, restrooms, hallways & stairwells, recreational and laundry areas.
- Responsible for the cleaning of all public restrooms.
- Stocks employee bathrooms with the necessary toiletries.
- Empties employee garbage, ashtrays, and recycling from the dorm and employee areas and transports to disposal area.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes employee floor, porches, walkways, hallways & stairwells.
- Moves and dusts employee furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- Cleans employee area rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using vacuum cleaner, brushes, and shampooing machines.
- Washes employee area windows, door panels, walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal work, windows, and sills.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Assists room attendants and housepersons if necessary.
- Assists with banquet and meeting room set-up and tear down if necessary.
- Adheres to all Company policies and regulations.
- Assists in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions accurately.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Knowledge of general work safety practices.
- Team oriented
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching outward and above the shoulder for up to seven hours per shift.
- Repetitive motion of arms, wrist, and hands for up to seven hours.
- Requires occasional climbing, crawling, and squatting/kneeling. Could total up to 3 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to push or pull items weighing up to 100 pounds on a frequent basis.
CLICK HERE to apply!