Ensures highest quality standards of housekeeping are maintained for our employees, guests, Company, and the National Park Service. This seasonal position extends from early May until mid- to late-September.
- Responsible for cleaning all employee areas which includes but not limited to: employee dorms, employee dining rooms, showers, restrooms, hallways & stairwells, recreational and laundry areas.
- Responsible for the cleaning of all public restrooms.
- Stocks employee bathrooms with the necessary toiletries.
- Empties employee garbage, ashtrays, and recycling from the dorm and employee areas and transports to disposal area.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes employee floor, porches, walkways, hallways & stairwells.
- Moves and dusts employee furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- Cleans employee area rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using vacuum cleaner, brushes, and shampooing machines.
- Washes employee area windows, door panels, walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal work, windows, and sills.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Assists room attendants and housepersons if necessary.
- Assists with banquet and meeting room set-up and tear down if necessary.
- Adheres to all Company policies and regulations.
- Assists in other departments or with other job duties as requested or necessary
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions accurately.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Knowledge of general work safety practices.
- Team oriented
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching outward and above the shoulder for up to seven hours per shift.
- Repetitive motion of arms, wrist, and hands for up to seven hours.
- Requires occasional climbing, crawling, and squatting/kneeling. Could total up to 3 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to push or pull items weighing up to 100 pounds on a frequent basis.
Related Jobs (21)
- Maintenance Foreman, Glacier National Park, Summer 2019 on April 3, 2019 Seasonal