Camp Foster YMCA
Enthusiastic? Positive? Outgoing?
A critical thinker?
Wanting a fun summer?
Like meeting people from all over the world?
Wanting to take thousands of photos & videos of happy campers?
Wanting to feel accomplished and build your resume?
Camp Foster YMCA is hiring individuals who want to make a difference in the world and build valuable work skills by spending your summer working with children in the outdoors. Summer internships are available.
Camp Foster YMCA is now hiring for a camp photographer & media coordinator. This position is responsible for taking photos and videos, updating social media, and uploading photos to Foster’s photo site. They will help create end of the week slideshows and creating promotional material for off-season use. Will also have counselor duties. Room & Board provided for the duration of employment.
- Must have a love and understanding of people and able to gain an appreciation for the value of camp.
- Must have a positive attitude, fun and enthusiastic personality, and a great sense of humor.
- Must have a willingness to put the needs of others ahead of your own.
- Must be flexible and willing to work hard for long periods of time.
- Must be a positive role model – caring, honest, respectful, responsible, and fair.
- Must be a team player with a focus on building positive relationships with others.
- Must complete a background check successfully.