This job has been Expired
Deer Hill Expeditions
Deer Hill Expeditions (DHE) is seeking to hire a skilled, motivated and experienced individual for the Facility Manager position. This is a 10-month, full-time position that includes maintenance and upkeep of the property and facility, and coordinating the work to our vehicle and trailer fleet. Deer Hill’s operating season is fast paced; this position requires active leadership, mentoring skills, advanced organizational abilities, initiative, patience and humor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and upkeep of the 160 acre facility; including all buildings, equipment, land, and irrigation.
- Coordinate the maintenance and upkeep our vehicle and trailer fleet.
- Supervise, support, and assist Basecamp Interns as needed.
- Be on call for vehicle, facility emergencies.
- 21 years of age minimum.
- Able to work legally in the United States.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass criminal background check with CBI and FBI.
- Good physical condition, able to lift and carry 60 pounds.
- Relevant experience in construction; repairing and maintaining buildings.
- Experience with vehicle service and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated tolerance for adversity and uncertainty.
- Experience training and evaluating others.
- Ability to deliver and receive feedback.
- Basic computer skills including: Microsoft Office and E-mail
- Positive attitude and good sense of humor.
- Professional and well organized.
- Full time – 10 Month Position.
- February 1st – November 30th, 2020
- Position open until filled
- $31,000 – $33,000 salaried position, DOE.
- 4 weeks paid leave/vacation.
- Up to 3% matching IRA after first year.
- Potential housing available
- Partial board including prepared meals during programming season.
- Access to pro purchase plan.
- Wholesale food / supplement buying access.