This job has been Expired
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
Are you looking for a rewarding career performing wildlife research? Do you excel in evaluating biological data? Don’t delay, join our team today!
Responsibilities: This position is an assistant lead biologist that will plan, design and conduct research concerning the biology and requirements of wildlife species; and compile, analyze, interpret, and report the research results. This position serves managers and biologists in the West Region which encompasses the entire western portion of Oregon from the Cascade Mountain Crest to the Pacific Ocean.
Qualifications: Two years’ biological experience that included at least one year of experience at a technical/professional level; AND a Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries or Wildlife Science, or a closely-related Bachelor’s degree or three additional years of biological experience. A Master’s/Doctorate degree in Fisheries or Wildlife Science, or closely-related degree may substitute for some experience.
- Salary: $3,664 – $5,339 monthly depending upon qualifications.
- Closing Date: August 8, 2019
- For more information and to apply visit: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Roseburg—ODFW/Natural-Resource-Specialist-2–Assistant-Wildlife-Research-Project-Leader-_REQ-17602
Related Jobs (14)
- Veteran’s Fire Corps Crew Leader Development Program on November 13, 2019 Seasonal
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership (DRRP) Strike Team Leader on November 13, 2019 Seasonal
- Adult Crew Leaders & Crew Leaders in Development Program (CLDP) on November 8, 2019 Seasonal